Because of Instagram’s recent anti-automation changes, there are a number of changes to the way Gold Nitro works now:
- Gold Nitro now runs on your own device.
- We automatically take breaks to avoid being blocked by Instagram. This is why you may notice a dip in activity from time to time.
- Instagram’s new activity limits are much lower than before.
If you think that there is something else wrong with your account, follow these troubleshooting steps below:
1. Firstly, make sure that you have a Gold Nitro app connected. We recommend trying out a desktop app if you haven’t already. You can download Gold Nitro here.
After downloading the app, log into your active Gold Nitro account. You can tell that your app is connected properly by seeing this device badge on your dashboard.
2. Check and see if your status says “Rate Limited”. If you see a rate limited notice, this means that Instagram is blocking activity on your Gold Nitro session. While we’re working on eliminating blocks like these, you can click the “Rate Limited” button to reset your Gold Nitro Instagram session. This will require you to re-link your Instagram account, but has resolved issues for some customers.
3. Make sure you’re not using any other automation tools. Almost all other platforms will instantly trigger account wide blocks and interfere with both your Instagram and Gold Nitro. This is a contributing cause to account lockouts and password resets.
4. Try switching to only likes, and not follows. Instagram has more stringent limits for follows, so a lot of customers have better success with just running likes.
We appreciate your patience as we work to improve Gold Nitro.